The Library Party The Library Party

I am speachless

For a simple flash, that was probably the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! I actually LOLed. Great work...you should do other like this..maybe a series?

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Awsome!

I HATE Cooking Mama on the Wii...this is a great parody of it!. The art looks just like it...great job!

If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

Nie

Great spin on Ave Q...although the Broadway show was better, this is very good too

Mutteo in NES Land ep2 Mutteo in NES Land ep2

Freat!

Which means Freakin Great! I like the animation style, storyline, everything! Great job...looking forward to Ep. 3!

Phoenix: Lawyer Comedian Phoenix: Lawyer Comedian

That was great

Dane Cook is hilarious and the animation definately did it justice. The only thing that needed improvement was the audio needs to be normalized so Dane's voice and the sound effects are the same volume. Other than that, it was great

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Awesome as usual

That was great, especially when she knocks him down with the Pokemon ball but misses with everything else. What do the lyrics mean though? All my 5s definately belong to this one...

MusicBot: Harder, Faster MusicBot: Harder, Faster

That rocked!

Great animation! Would LOVE to get the HD download of that when it becomes available. Oh, and its "I dont get PAID to say that" not "payed" LOL. Other than that this was quite possibly the greates 3D anim. I have ever seen. What program did u use to do the drawing and rendering?

Full Scale : Trailer Full Scale : Trailer

Looks good so far

Whilst I am not a big fan of trailers, since they are incomplete by nature, this looks pretty good if the actual game play is as you say it is. Also I see a lot of similarity to Doom. I would like to see the finished game, so you should make it.

Gunslinger Girl Berserk Gunslinger Girl Berserk

Nice

Never heard of GSG before but the flash was good although I noticed something strange. The animation only worked if I kept my mouse in constant motion, otherwise the animation stopped. Other than that, it was good.

The Octahedron The Octahedron

Very good

I liked the style of animation and use of sound effects. The only thing I did not like it the length of the movie. I was a bit too long and did not hold your attention for the full length, other than that, well done! Look forward to the sequel.